FreakGraph
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FreakGraph : 100% GFX!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

EMO

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Ponch
3D Artist
3D Artist
Ponch

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: EMO   EMO EmptyMar 13 Déc - 14:48

Un texte qui explique c'est quoi être "EMO"

What is Emo?

1. Stands for "Estrogen Masculine Output". The masculine form of the word "PMS".
"I'm feel so 'emo' today."

2. Typical crappy teen poetry that somehow leaked it's disgusting filth into our radios. Basically the "Rock Version" of Country Music, in the sense that it all sounds the same, the "singer" puts on an unbearable, nasally, fake-sounding voice whilest all lyrics are just whines about some girl who left him.
"Wha. My girlfriend left me. She said she wanted a real man. I'm going to go cry and write a song about it."

3. The type of music you listen to when, try as you might, you cannot get laid and cry about it.
'Man, I've been listening to a lotta emo lately."

4. Like a Goth, only much less dark and much more Harry Potter. (my personal favorite discription of EMO)
"My life sucks, I want to cry."

5. Short for "emotional". It is to punk what Slipknot is to metal. (Obnoxious and much hated among many people). Emo-kids are basically all the angst, depression and self-loathing of goth crammed into a pathetically meek nerd.
"Billy's in the corner listening to Dashboard Confessional and crying because; Sally said she already had a date to homecoming; he saw a turtle dead on the road; the sun rose; he wants someone to notice him; he's bored; etc."

6. Emotional music with ovaries.
"Man, this emo music is turning me into a pussy-ass woman."

7. Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5ths of the face at an angle.
"'The Demise of the Siberian Traintracks of Our Rusty Forgotten Unblemished Love' sounds like it would make a great emo band name."

8. An overly-hyped money making process, and has flooded the mainstream radio/tv stations. Trend following kids everywhere have adopted the "emo lifestyle" because it is the newest fad.
"I want to cry while we have sex with each other."

9. Associated with punk rockers who just don't have the balls to rock.
"I'm feeling emo today. Maybe I'll cry for while, follow it up with some whining, cry some more, then pretend I'm cool because I'm more 'sensitive' than other people."

Emo is an entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:
1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys". (Lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy Emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (Lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an Emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (Lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than Emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (Lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.
This is the sad truth of the Emo lifestyle/music, and now that I look at how pathetic it really is, maybe the Emos do have something to cry about!
"When she sees how sensitive and Emo I have become, she'll definately go out with me!"

Mais en faite tout ce qui est décrit dans ce texte décrit juste la nouvelle mode alors que le style EMO à débuter en 1982 avec dans band qui justement chialait contre toute le truc qui les EMO vont de nos jour. Ces band la étais TRÈS TRÈS TRÈS loin des band qu'on trouve emo de nos jour ( The used, my chemical romance, taking back sunday, etc.)

Et juste pour vous sortir ma phrase préférer qui décire très bien les EMO qu'on voit partout de nos jour: "ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5ths of the face at an angle." et aussi "The Demise of the Siberian Traintracks of Our Rusty Forgotten Unblemished Love' sounds like it would make a great emo band name."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://boblemoche33.deviantart.com
Admin
Bizarre
Admin

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO EmptyMar 13 Déc - 18:15

Completement d'accord. Let's kill the emos
http://freakgraph.com
CHuB
Membre de la S.W.A.T.A.M.A.T.A.T.A
CHuB

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO EmptyMar 13 Déc - 21:13

je sais que sé déplacé et tout sa... et que je partage le meme opinion que vous... mais moi pour des raisons différente.. Rolling Eyes a moins que vous aillez voulu vou suicidé vous aussi

Pourquoi n'aimez vous pas les emo?
http://dead-barbie.deviantart.com/
Ponch
3D Artist
3D Artist
Ponch

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO EmptyMar 13 Déc - 21:46

parce que justement y dise tout le temps qui veulent se suicider pis qui sont pas content bla bla bla bla bla En plus c rendu une mode laide comme toute les autre qui va durée 2 ans aprés peut être le style MC Hammer va revenir Cool Rolling Eyes
http://boblemoche33.deviantart.com
Evil
Différent
Evil

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO EmptyMar 13 Déc - 22:26

CHuB a écrit:
je sais que sé déplacé et tout sa... et que je partage le meme opinion que vous... mais moi pour des raisons différente.. Rolling Eyes a moins que vous aillez voulu vou suicidé vous aussi

pcq cer laite en criss... pis le tit touppette laite teindu en rouge cer tu asser laite
CHuB
Membre de la S.W.A.T.A.M.A.T.A.T.A
CHuB

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO EmptyMer 14 Déc - 2:19

Evil a écrit:
CHuB a écrit:

pcq cer laite en criss... pis le tit touppette laite teindu en rouge cer tu asser laite

a ouin... apparence

moi j'aime jsute pas leur doctrine dicté par leur musique de toute voir en mal et d'etre la majorité du temps malheureux. ou de faire comme...

yen a pas un osti de calice qué juste game de se mutilé mais i dise toute qui veulent se suicidé
http://dead-barbie.deviantart.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

EMO Empty
MessageSujet: Re: EMO   EMO Empty

EMO
Page 1 sur 1